Despite the crazy cold weather we’re having, I’m feeling pretty confident that summer is just around the corner. I would love for my afternoons to be filled with linen ruffles, pique fabric with strawberries, and all kinds of new dress patterns. I’m pretty sure that my afternoons will more likely consist of water bottles and kid conflict resolution.
In light of that – I should probably cram as much sewing in this month as I can, right???!!!
$35 Strapless Dress Revolution…hollah!
Here’s how it’s gonna work:
Here are the rules:
1. Purchase HERE via the listing in my Etsy Parsimony Shop.
2. all dresses will be the style you see here. Dress and matching sash. You may request a coordinating sash…if possible I will accommodate, but not necessarily.
3. I pick the fabric. You may give me some guidance (i love cool colors, no black please, etc, but I get to choose. Don’t worry – I don’t like ugly fabric!)
4. yes, I’ll make it your size.
5. all dresses will be approximately 30″ from underarm to hemline. This fits pretty much every size/height. If you need it shorter, let me know. I cannot, at this price make it longer. But I still love you. =)
If you’d like something more custom, please feel free to purchase one of the regular listings in my shop – I’d be happy to create something very unique just for you. However, if you’d like a darling, versatile, breezy strapless dress for summer – I think I’ve got just what you need!!!
Offer good from May 2, 2013 – May 12, 2013.
PS: I reserve the right to end the sale sooner if my load gets too full.