In my classes, you will learn:
• The basic functions of the sewing machine – yours or borrow mine
• How to use the machine
• About fabrics and tools needed
• How to read a pattern
• How to position, mark, pin and cut your fabric using the pattern pieces
• How to create a pajama set including shirt and pants.
Included with Tuition:
• Fabric needed for project
• Thread needed for project
• The use of my supplies needed for project – too many to list. (this helps keep the initial cost of learning to sew to a minimum. Borrow mine for the class and determine which ones are essential for you before buying your own!)
• Use of Sewing machine (optional)
• Unlimited telephone/email follow-up correspondence after the course.
• As an all-day class – usually about 8 hours
• As a series of classes – usually two 3.5 hour sessions but can be tailored to your schedule
Tuition: Dirt cheap!
$85 per student for Group Lessons (3 to 5 students)
$75 per student for Friends/Family classes (3+ students)*
$120 per student for Private Lessons (1 to 2 students)
*This includes a pricebeak I give to any class that organizes itself. This makes scheduling so much easier for me, so I reward the attendees with a $10 discount.
REMEMBER: All supplies are included – WOW!!!!
DID I FORGET TO MENTION: The FUN is also included. How amazing can it get????